The Ellis Super Outdoor Cat House and Large Cat Run
Ellis Super Outdoor Cat House and large Walk in Cat Run to keep you cats safe, secure and exercised outdoors whilst getting fresh air. A large House and Run for lots of play space for all breeds of cats. Designed and manufactured with the cat and cat owner in mind while looking great in any garden or outside space. Lots of space so climbing ramps, tree logs and shelves can be added to give the added interest and stimulation.
- The Cat House is a huge 5 feet wide x 30 inches deep, it has a 2 large opening door for access into the House for cleaning, putting in bedding toys and treats, the door has a window glazed in safety plastic to let in light and so your cat can watch the world go by. There is a large cat flap fitted to the House which stops draughts and gives easy access
- The House roof is pent design and slopes away to the rear to allow rain water to run off, the roof is strong and sturdy and covered in a heavy quality roofing felt for durability and total weatherproofing
- The Cat House floor is made from 12mm thick hardwood outside grade ply for durability
- There is a ramp from floor level to the ledge at the Cat House for your cat to land on before entering the Cat House via the Cat Flap
- Underneath the Housing is a full width shelf for your cat to snooze on or for use as storage, Cat litter trays can be placed underneath the shelf to keep them dry and adds privacy
- The large Cat Run is walk in and 12 feet 4 inches long x 6 feet wide and stands 6 feet 4 inches tall so you can walk into the Run. The Run panels are clad in heavy duty 16 gauge x 1 inch square galvanised weld mesh. this weld mesh is stiff and does not sag and billow when the cat climbs it, it will also keep out predators and unwanted admirers. There is a human access door in the Run which has galvanised locking pad bolts for security
- There is lots of play space in this Run for climbing trees shelves and sensory toys, like being outside without the dangers of traffic and other harm
- The Ellis Super Cat House and Cat Run assembled together has a footprint of 14 feet 10 inches long x 6 feet wide. The Run can be configured into many shapes as well as extended in length and width. Security Porches are also available to fit to the Run
- The Shiplap cladding to the Cat House and the Run framework is smooth square planed tanalised pressure treated timber for excellent rot protection and is screwed together for strength and durability, the finish is a natural colour.
- Additional Option - Run Panels can be added to increase the length and width of the Run.
- Additional Option - We can finish our Cat Runs in many colours, we use mainly Cuprinol Garden Shades or the Farrow and Ball range of exterior paints.
- Additional Option - Security Porches can be added to the Run for increased security for frisky or nervous cats to prevent bolting.
- Additional Option - Tunnels can be made and fitted to the Run and existing Cat Flaps to enable your go to come and go as it pleases.
- Additional Option - corrugated UPVC roofing for waterproofing can be fitted to the Run, the roofing is made with a slope for water to tun off.
- Please contact us for details and pricing on any of our Cat Run options