The Amy Outdoor Cat House and Cat Run
The Amy Outdoor Cat House and Walk In Cat Run to keep you cat (s) safe, secure and exercised outdoors whilst getting fresh air
Designed and manufactured with pride, care and lots of love with the cat and cat owner in mind
- The Cat House is 3 feet wide x 2 feet deep, it has a large opening door for access into the House for cleaning, putting in bedding etc, the door has a window glazed in safety plastic to let in light and so your cat can watch the world go by. There is a cat flap fitted to the House so your cat can come and go as they please and prevent draughts in the housing
- The House roof is pent design and slopes away to the rear to allow rain water to run off, the roof is strong and sturdy and covered in a heavy quality roofing felt for durability and total weatherproofing
- The House floor is made from 12mm thick hardwood outside grade ply for durability
- There is a ramp from floor level to the ledge at the House for your cat to land on before entering the House via the Cat Flap
- Underneath the House is a full width shelf for your cat to snooze on or for use as storage, Cat litter trays can be placed underneath the shelf
- The Run is 5 feet long x 3 feet wide and stands 5 feet 10 inches tall so you can walk into the Run. The Run panels are clad in heavy duty 16 gauge x 1 inch square galvanised weld mesh. this weld mesh is stiff and does not sag and billow when the cat climbs it, it will also keep out predators and unwanted admirers. There is a human access door in the Run which has galvanised locking pad bolts for security
- The standard Amy Cat House and Cat Run assembled together has a footprint of 7 feet long x 3 feet wide. The Run can be configured into many shapes as well as extended in length and width. Security Porches are also available to fit to the Run
- The Shiplap cladding to the Cat House and all Run framework is smooth square planed tanalised pressure treated timber for excellent rot protection and is screwed together for strength and durability, the finish is a natural colour.
- Additional Option - Run Panels can be added to increase the length and width of the Run. Please contact us for details and pricing
- Additional Option - We can finish our Cat Runs in many colours, we use mainly Cuprinol Garden Shades or the Farrow and Ball range of exterior paints.
- Additional Option - Security Porches can be added to the Run for increased security for frisky or nervous cats to prevent bolting.
- Additional Option - Tunnels can be made and fitted to the Run and existing Cat Flaps to enable your go to come and go as it pleases.
- Additional Option - corrugated UPVC roofing for waterproofing can be fitted to the Cat Run, the roofing is made with a slope for water to tun off.
- Please contact us for details and pricing on any of our Additional Options
We personally deliver and install our Cat Housing with Cat Runs, we charge only for the round trip mileage from WV5 7EE, we install for free. Please contact us with your postcode or telephone 07874 150313 for delivery times and current lead times