The Ellis Outdoor Cat House and Cat Run
The Ellis Outdoor Cat House and Cat Run to keep you cat (s) safe, secure and exercised outdoors whilst getting fresh air. Designed and manufactured with cats and cat owner in mind. The Ellis is suitable for all weather use and perfect for outside spaces and gardens to give cats an outdoor experience without danger and harm
- The Cat House is 4 feet wide x 30 inches deep, it has a large opening door for access into the House for cleaning, putting in bedding and toys, the door has a window glazed in safety plastic to let in light and so your cat can watch the world go by. There is a cat flap fitted to the House to prevent draughts and allow easy access
- The House roof is pent design and slopes away to the rear to allow rain water to run off, the roof is strong and sturdy and covered in a heavy quality roofing felt for durability and total weatherproofing
- The House floor is made from 12mm thick hardwood outside grade ply for durability
- There is a ramp from floor level to the ledge at the Cat House for your cat to land on before entering the House via the Cat Flap
- Underneath the Housing is a full width shelf for your cat to snooze on or for use as storage, Cat litter trays can be placed underneath the shelf
- The Cat Run is 6 feet 2 inches long x 4 feet wide and stands 5 feet 10 inches tall so you can walk into the Run. The Run panels are clad in heavy duty 16 gauge x 1 inch square galvanised weld mesh. this weld mesh is stiff and does not sag and billow when the cat climbs it, it will also keep out predators and unwanted admirers. There is a human access door in the Run which has galvanised locking pad bolts for security
- The standard Ellis Cat House and Cat Run assembled together has a footprint of 8 feet 8 inches long x 4 feet wide. The Run can be configured into many shapes as well as extended in length and width. Security Porches are also available to fit to the Cat Run
- The Shiplap cladding to the Cat House and all Run framework is smooth square planed tanalised pressure treated timber for excellent rot protection and is screwed together for strength and durability, the finish is a natural colour.
- Additional Option - Run Panels can be added to increase the length and width of the Run.
- Additional Option - We can finish our Cat Runs in many colours, we use mainly Cuprinol Garden Shades or the Farrow and Ball range of exterior paints.
- Additional Option - Security Porches can be added to the Run for increased security for frisky or nervous cats to prevent bolting.
- Additional Option - Tunnels can be made and fitted to the RunS and existing Cat Flaps to enable your go to come and go as it pleases.
- Additional Option - corrugated UPVC roofing for waterproofing can be fitted to the Cat Run, the roofing is made with a slope for water to tun off.
- Please contact us for details and pricing on our Additional Options